The dynamic blood pressure monitor removes the occasional blood pressure
The advantages of dynamic blood pressure monitor
(1) to remove the occasional blood pressure accidental, to avoid the emotions, exercise, eating, smoking, drinking and other factors affect blood pressure, more objective and true reflection of blood pressure in diabetic patients. The following are the same as the "
(2) dynamic blood pressure can be learned more blood pressure data, can actually reflect the changes in blood pressure throughout the day. The following are the same as the "
(3) early detection of patients with asymptomatic mild hypertension or critical hypertension, increased detection rate and can be timely treatment. The following are the same as the "
(4) dynamic blood pressure can guide drug therapy. In many cases can be used to determine the effect of drug treatment to help select the drug, adjust the dose and administration time. The following are the same as the "
(5) to determine whether the target patients with hypertension (vulnerable to high blood pressure damage organs) damage.blood pressure monitor Hypertensive patients with cardiac hypertrophy, fundus vascular disease or renal function change,blood pressure monitor the difference between day and night is small. The following are the same as the "
(6) to predict the day of sudden onset of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease time. In the morning when the sudden increase in blood pressure, the most prone to cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. The following are the same as the "
(7) dynamic blood pressure to determine the prognosis is important. Compared with conventional blood pressure,blood pressure monitor 24-hour high blood pressure mortality and the incidence of cardiovascular disease, were higher than 24 hours of low blood pressure. Especially under the age of 50, diastolic blood pressure <16.0kPa (105mmHg), and no previous cardiovascular disease onset, measurement of dynamic blood pressure is more meaningful, can guide the medication, predict the onset of cardiovascular disease.