Application Of Human Body Composition Analyzer In Children 's Healthy Growth
Children are growing at all times, not only height is getting higher and higher, the body of various ingredients are constantly changing. Poor eating habits and lack of proper exercise will affect the healthy growth of children.
Obesity affects children's physical and mental health, prone to high blood lipids, high blood pressure, diabetes, cardiovascular and digestive diseases, depression and so on. Traditional BMI diagnosis of obesity prone to missed diagnosis, especially stealth obesity.
Human body composition analyzer can test the moisture, protein, inorganic salt, fat content, and can clear the distribution of body composition, especially the distribution of adipose tissue and muscle tissue distribution in order to timely detection of stealth obesity, found that premature fat cells , Control children obese.
The body composition analyzer can monitor the amount of muscle in order to optimize the muscles to promote bone strength, monitor muscle development is balanced, prevent scoliosis. Help to evaluate the nutritional status of children and growth and development status, timely detection of children's growth and development. Early detection of the above problems, timely correction of nutrition deviation, giving children a reasonable diet and health of the sports guidance, so that children grow up healthily!
Precautions for use of body composition analyzers
1. For patients with pacemakers (because the current will make the pacemaker function disorder) should not be measured.
2. heart stent patients, pregnant women, the body implanted nails and other metal products can not be patients.
3. Before the measurement to the body of the phone, keys, necklaces, rings, bracelets, pens and other metal products all removed
4. After dialysis to take twenty to thirty minutes after the measurement, the determination of standing before the 5 minutes to reduce the sudden standing blood flow to the lower limbs caused by the impact.
5. Hand and foot contact with the electrode to be close and accurate. Keep the process quiet and minimize speech.
6. Patients weighing less than 20 K g or more than 100 K g should not be measured. Because the weight is too light when the results are not accurate enough, Body Composition Analyzer overweight when the instrument load, it may damage the machine.
7. standing instability, Body Composition Analyzer easy to fall (limb weakness) should not be measured.
8. Women during menstruation should not be measured, because women during menstrual water will increase.