The Comprehensive Refractometer Is An Optometry Equipment With Integrated Function
The comprehensive Refractometer is an optometry equipment with integrated function, which has been used for nearly hundred years in advanced science and technology, and has been improved and updated, which has formed a more perfect and unified model. The development of optical technology in our country is sluggish, and it has been a long time since the development of artificial inserts to retinal examination or computer automatic optometry combined with artificial inserts. With the foreign advanced optical products pouring into the market, the comprehensive Refractometer is also naturally accepted by our country's optical products distributors. Most optometrists, however, believe that the device is time-consuming to use, and that users tend to develop only their chip functions. Careful scrutiny, Refractometer the integrated refractometer does not have a groundbreaking function, only the usual use of the set of optometry methods, to take its convenient specification. Beginners feel the inconvenience of use, due to their lack of understanding, not to mention that practice makes perfect.
(1) The top shelf is used for suspending the CD-ROM.
(2) The fixed handwheel is used to adjust and fix the disc position.
(3) The rotation adjusting handwheel is used to adjust the relative position of the face of the inspected disc and the person who is examined.
(4) The horizontal handwheel is used to adjust the position of the visual hole and the horizontal phase of the measured binocular.
(5) Horizontal mark shows the level of the CD-ROM.
(6) Pupil distance from the scale to determine the pupil spacing, in mm units.
(7) The pupil distance handwheel is used to adjust the relative position of the eye and the pupil of the measured eyes.
(8) The rotating prism is used to determine the visual balance between the eye and the eyes.
(9) Rotating prism handwheel is used to adjust the bottom and prism degree of the rotating prism.
(IO) The auxiliary piece handwheel is used for converting different auxiliary inspection lenses, and completes various visual function checks.
(11) Ball Mirror focimeter reading window to show the spherical lens top Coke degree.
(12) The micro-Coke wheel is used for the increase and decrease of O. 25D spherical focal degree.
(13) Coarse focimeter handwheel is used to increase or decrease 3. Ood Spherical focal degree.
(14) Column Mirror focimeter reading window shows the cylindrical lens focal degree.
(15) The column mirror handwheel is used to increase or decrease one o. 25D cylindrical lens focal degree.
(16) The axial handwheel of the cylindrical mirror is used to adjust the axial position of the cylindrical lens.
(17) The axial position of the cylindrical lens is indicated by the column mirror axis.
(18) The cross cylindrical lens is used for the axial and focal degree of the fine-tuned astigmatism.
(19) Overturning handwheel is used to transform the axial orientation of the cross cylindrical lens.
(ZO) The axial position control scale of the column mirror is used to compare with the axial position of the cross column Mirror.
(21) Placing corrective lenses or auxiliary inspection lenses in the hole.
(22) The frontal handwheel is used to adjust the relative position of the test disc and the measured eye.
(23) The forehead is advantageous to the measured person's forehead close and fixed.
(24) The Corneal position Reading window is used to determine the distance of the apex of the measured cornea from the corrected test piece.
(25) The buccal patch clamp is used for gripping buccal tablet.
(26) The assembly hand is used to adjust the set degree of the two optometry discs.
(27) The near-view calibration lever knob is used for fixing the near-view scale lever.
(28) The Near-view scale rod notch is used for clamping the head end of the near-view calibration rod.
2. The auxiliary lens spins the auxiliary piece hand wheel, Refractometer according to the need to align the auxiliary piece to the sight hole. The name and function of the auxiliary film are as follows.
O, no lenses or plain mirror.
OC Black Film. R-Retina film, for 11.5OD Lens, Refractometer suitable for working distance of 67mm of the check.
+. 12 Focal degree is 10 O. 12 Spherical lens.
PH 1mm small aperture lens to verify whether the measured eye is refractive and not positive.
P-polarized filter, used to verify the balance of binocular correction in optometry test.
± 50 cross cylindrical lens for the detection of the old light.
The RL red lens is used to detect both binocular visual function and Fusion function.
GL green lenses, with red lenses.
RMV Red vertical Markov rod for detection of hidden strabismus.
RMH Red horizontal Markov pole, function ibid.
WMV White vertical Markov pole, function ibid.
WMH White horizontal Markov pole, function ibid.
6 U 6 Bottom up three prisms, with the rotating prism to detect horizontal saphenous squint.
1O 1 10 Bottom to the inner three prism, Refractometer and rotating prism with the detection of vertical saphenous squint.